Seattle Community Law Center
1404 E. Yesler Way, Suite 203
Seattle, WA 98122
General Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Please call for specific attorney hours.)
Tel: (206) 686 – 7252
Fax: (206) 903 – 0675
Entering Yesler Place Building
- Using the intercom to the right of the door, press 3.
- SCLC should appear on the screen.
- Press # key
- A staff member will answer and be down to let you in.
Travel By Bus
SCLC is within three blocks of bus routes 1, 7, 9, 14, 27, 36, and 60. For buses 1 and 7 static Exit at 12th Ave. S & Jackson.
- Walk approximately 1 block east on S. Jackson St.
- Turn left onto 14th Ave. S.
- Walk another 3 blocks north on 14th Ave. S. until you reach E. Yesler Way.
For buses 14 or 36 static Exit at S. Jakcson & Rainier Ave. S.
Walk 3 blocks north on 14thAve. S. until you reach E. Yesler Way.
For buses 9and 60 static Exit at E. Yesler Way & Boren Ave. S.
Walk 3 blocks east to 14thAve. S & E. Yesler Way.
For Bus 27 static Exit at 14th Ave. S & E. Yesler Way.
Travel By Car
From the south (Istatic5): staticExit at Dearborn St./James St./Madison St. Exit 164A.
- Turn Right onto Dearborn St.
- After about 2.5 blocks turn Left onto Rainier Ave. S.
- After 5 blocks bear Right onto 14th Ave. S.
From the north (Istatic5): staticExit at James St. Exit 165A.
- Continue straight, past James St. to 6thAve.
- Turn Left onto Yesler Way.
- Continue to 14thAve. S.
From the east (Istatic90): staticExit 3B to Rainier Ave.
- Continue on Rainier Ave. S to S. Jackson St.
- Bear right at Rainier& Jackson to get on 14thAve S.
- Continue for 3 blocks on 14th Ave S to E. Yesler Way.
© 2018 · all rights reserved · Seattle Community Law Center · 1404 E. Yesler Way, Suite 203 Seattle, WA 98122 · (206) 686-7252